University of Florida’s Dr. Jamie Ellis videos on honey bee pests and diseases
- videos provided by Dr. Jamie Ellis (UFhoneybee.com)
eXtension: America’s Research-based Learning Network
- An information-based website full of research knowledge provided by renowned land-grant universities.
University of Georgia Honey Bee Program
- This website outlines methods of beekeeping, honey bee pests and diseases, pollination, and many other honey bee topics.
University of Minnesota Bee Lab
- This website provides information on current honey bee research as well as educational videos conducted by Dr. Marla Spivak and her lab at the University of Minnesota.
Marla Spivak TEDTalk
Mid-Atlantic Apiculture Research and Extension Consortium
- This is an organization focused on honey bee research and extension in the Mid-Atlantic Region of North America.
American Beekeeping Federation
- This is a national organization that provides educational resources for many facets of beekeeping.
- Please take a look at the “Education and Events” tab for information related to beekeeping.
- Members of ABF are able to access more content.