Travis County Beekeepers Association (TCBA) was founded in 2014 and exists to promote common interest and general welfare of beekeeping, to protect honey bees, to educate beekeepers, encourage good bee management practices, and to encourage good relations between beekeepers and the public.
Travis County Beekeepers Association is a 501(c)(3) and a 509 (a)(2) Public Charity that serves the beekeeping community in the greater Austin and Travis County areas. *Donors can deduct contributions made under IRC Section 170.
TCBA offers or plans to offer in the future the following:
- Monthly meetings with expert/guest speakers (free and open to the public)
- Community Education through TCBA neighborhood beekeepers, presentations at schools, garden clubs and other organizations
- Honey sales at local events and fairs
- Beekeeping classes
- Hands On Learning at Apiary mentoring parties (if you don’t have a hive yet – this is a great opportunity to get some experience)
TCBA Members enjoy:
- Currently FIRST YEAR members of TCBA will receive a concurrent membership to Texas Beekeeper’s Association for FREE!!! Ask for the card at your next TCBA Meeting
- Participation in Club Events & Socials
- Honey Extractor rentals
- Lending Library of books and other materials coming soon!
- Group discounts on beekeeping publication(s) (Ask for the card at the next meeting)
- Voting privileges
- Discounted registration to sponsored conferences
Membership and Meetings:
- Annual membership is $20 for an individual or $25 for a family. (TCBA is a nonprofit organization. Membership dues are are tax-deductible as allowed by law.) Join or Renew today! (A portion of each membership goes to Austin Area Garden Center and supports Zilker Botanical Gardens, another portion goes to Texas State Beekeepers Association
- TCBA meetings are held on the FIRST Monday of each month. A beekeeper lesson is offered at 7:00pm and main presentation starts by 8:00pm. Meetings are held in the Zilker Botanical Garden Meeting Room. Check our meeting page online for a list of speakers!
|How Can I Help Honey Bees?
||TCBA is a nonprofit organization, applying for 501(c)(3)||Beekeeper Quick Links:|
Web Design by OakHillWebDesign.com